What’s next after Google Optimize? Meet Adobe Target
This year, Google has announced its plans to phase out Google Optimize and Optimize 360. This means that as of September 30, 2023, Google Optimize and Optimize 360 will no longer be available, and active experiments will end on this date. Google states that this decision stems from their plan to invest in better third-party solutions and better meet customers’ needs with additional features and services to design and run experiments.
The discontinuation of Google Optimize will impact existing A/B tests and experiments, and customers won’t be able to continue to optimize their websites and provide personalized user experiences this way.
What does the discontinuation of Google Optimize mean for your business?
Customer experience and personalization is critical to remaining competitive and growing your business. Cognizant Netcentric has developed solutions for personalization and optimization across a variety of brands and industries including Banking and Finance, Retail and Consumer Goods, Health Care and Life Sciences, Travel and Hospitality, Insurance, Media and Communications, Manufacturing and Automobiles, and more.
To this end, we have built integrated solutions using Adobe Target, an already popular tool used by leading brands to optimize and deliver personalized customer experiences. As part of the Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Target has the capabilities to help businesses deliver personalization at scale and increase their revenue over time.
What do you need to know about Adobe Target?
- Personalization at scale – Adobe Target provides robust features and services, including a 3-step guided workflow and rich content editor, to enable personalization at scale.
- A variety of tests to optimize CX – Adobe Target offers a wide range of tests and activities that can be applied to different situations, including A/B Tests, Multivariate Tests, Experience Targeting, Automated Personalization & Auto-Targeting, and Recommendations.
- AI-powered testing to unlock greater possibilities – Adobe Target’s AI-Powered testing includes functions like Auto-Allocate, Auto-Target and Automated Personalization, enabling Marketers and Product Developers to move beyond manual rule-based configuration and A/B testing to unlock more sophisticated optimization.
- Client-side, server-side, or hybrid – Adobe Target provides client-side, server-side or hybrid implementation methods for different business use cases.
- Third-party data and analytics integrations – Organizations can use third-party data and analytics integrations to further leverage and centralize their CX operations with Adobe Target.
How we can help you transition from Google Optimize to Adobe Target
Cognizant Netcentric is here to help Marketers and Product Developers with transitioning their existing experiments in Google Optimize to Adobe Target. Data from Google Optimize should be accessed and exported before September 30, 2023.
Here are some of the ways we help make your team ready for the transition:
- Leverage historical data from Google Analytics and Google Optimize – We help set up Adobe Target to ingest historical data from Google Analytics and experiment data from Google Optimize, analyzing the customer journey and creating experiments to optimize user experience.
- Integrate Google Analytics or other web analytics tools – Adobe Target integrates with your web analytics tool of choice to leverage your current toolstack.
- Import Audiences to Adobe Target – We build solutions that pass data from Adobe Audience Manager directly to Adobe Target.
- Implement Adobe Target across different channels – Depending on your use case, we can implement Adobe Target across different channels.
- Enable A/B testing, multivariate testing, and personalization at scale – We help businesses run A/B testing, multivariate testing, and personalization at scale, radically improving their customer experience and business value.
We’re here to help your team define a transition plan and develop to make a smooth, proactive transition from Google Optimize / Optimize 360 to Adobe Target. Don’t wait, get in touch with our experts today.