Candidate GDPR Confirmation
Netcentric may collect and process your private information (the “Personal Data”) with the observance of the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC („GDPR”) in case you decide to applying for a position with any of the companies within Netcentric.
You can review the main principles governing the collection and processing of your Personal Data below.
- What kind of personal data is collected and used by Netcentric?
Personal data may be provided to us by you when applying for a position or notifying a general interest in working for the Company. Personal data may also be obtained from other sources, such as references provided by you or information obtained from third parties such as providers of recruitment services. Such personal data may broadly fall within the following categories:
- identification data, such as name (first name and last name), date of birth, location, pictures;
- contact details, such as address, e-mail, telephone number, Skype ID;
- recruitment-related information, such as information regarding previous work experience (including references from previous employers), qualifications and work history, educational background, language skills, professional skills and talents, professional memberships, community involvement, geographic mobility interests, and reports from executive search or employment firms (where applicable);
- interview notes or videos; and
- communication details, such as email content.
- Why do we collect and use your Personal Data?
The main purpose of using your personal data is to manage our process for recruiting staff to various positions within the Company. The data is used in order to communicate with you, to assess your application against the required qualifications, to make selections between applicants and as a basis for our decision making. Your personal data may also be used to meet any employment-related requirements or to coordinate applications internally across relevant Netcentric group of companies.
- What is our legal ground for keeping and using your Personal Data?
When applying for a job with Netcentric, you will also consent to Netcentric using all information in the application, all information provided during an interview, as well as all information provided in additional documents and for the purposes of a specific or potential recruitment.
Netcentric may also use publicly available personal data, such as information available on social media (for example LinkedIn), based on a legitimate interest of assessing whether you are suitable for a particular position.
- Third party access to Personal Data
Netcentric may transfer your personal data to third parties for the following reasons:
- Within Netcentric group of companies: your personal data may be transferred between companies within Netcentric group of companies in relation with the recruitment process.
- Assessment companies: Your personal data may also be provided to companies engaged by Netcentric to assist in assessing your profile, qualification and personality against our demands for a particular position.
- Background check companies: We also may engage external parties to carry out a background check on you.
We transfer your Personal Data exclusively to recipients located in the EU and SEE and which provide appropriate guarantees related to data confidentiality and security.
- How long is the Personal Data retained?
We retain your Personal Data as long as necessary for the performance of our obligations and for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which such Personal Data was obtained. The Personal Data pertaining to a job application will be retained for a period of 1 year and may be processed during such period for further job opportunities within the Netcentric group of companies.
Afterwards, we will remove your Personal Data from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified based on such data.
- What are your rights with respect to Personal Data?
Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
1. Right of access:
You have the right to obtain from the Company, upon request, a confirmation regarding the processing by the Company of your personal data and, if so, to access the respective data. The information that may be requested by you include the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data which are being processed, the recipients or recipients’ categories to which the personal data were or will be disseminated. You have the right to obtain a copy of the processed Personal Data. For additional copies a reasonable fee covering the administrative expenses related to such requests may be charged by the Company.
2. Right to rectification:
You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of your inaccurate Personal Data. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3. Right to obtain the deletion of the data (the “right to be forgotten”). You have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of your Personal Data. The Company is bound to delete your Personal Data in the following cases:
- The Personal Data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which such data have been collected or processed;
- You are withdrawing your consent with respect to Personal Data processing and there are no other legal grounds for the processing;
- You object with respect to Personal Data processing according to point 6 below and there are no other prevailing legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The Personal Data have been illegally processed;
- The Personal Data should be deleted in order to observe a legal obligation incumbent upon the Company in accordance with EU or national provisions;
4. Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to request the restriction of processing your Personal Data. In this case, the respective data may only be processed by us for certain purposes as provided by applicable law
5. Right to data portability:
You have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those Personal Data to another entity without any hindrance from the Company.
6. Right to object:
You have the right to oppose to the processing of the Personal Data for reasons related to your particular situation. The Company will not process the respective Personal Data, except for the cases in which it demonstrates that it has legitimate reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interest, rights and liberties or that the purpose of the processing is the exercise of Company’s legitimate rights in court.
7. Right to be excluded from automatic processing, including profiling:
You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is exclusively based on automatic processing of Personal Data, including the creation of profiles and which may produce legal effects with respect to you or is likely to affect you in a significant extent, except for the cases in which you explicitly consent to such a processing.
8. Right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
You have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing in connection with the processing of his/her Personal Data.
For the exercise of his/her rights under this section, as well as for any further information about your data protection rights with respect to the Personal Data, you may contact the Company via email email@example.com or via registered mail at Prime Tower, Hardstrasse 201, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland.